19 Jul 2012 20:44

The multi-vendor capabilities are available cobalt component in the free version or. are additional components to purchase?

I bought the Ultimate Suite components of Migty Commerce for Joomla 1.5 and was tied to the project in the medium work. My Staff recommend me that do not work in joomla 1.5 for this to die soon.

What do you offer in Cobal and Emerald to set a portal like Alibaba.com but much smaller?

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
20 Jul 2012 04:21

Hmm? Alibaba? Yes. That is for sure. Te only part we lack right no for alibaba like site is enquiry system or simply PM. But we may create integration for any other good PM.

But not smaller. I think Cobalt now can handle big DB. So we do not talk about 10 000 records but 100 000+

One more things to understand is SSI

http://www.mintjoomla.com/blog/item/53-what-is-ssi-in-depth.html

I bought the Ultimate Suite components of Migty Commerce for Joomla 1.5 and was tied to the project in the medium work. My Staff recommend me that do not work in joomla 1.5 for this to die soon.

I do not think Joomla 1.5 will die soon. I would continue with Joomla 1.5. In fact we still have projects that run on Joomla 1.0. If it works, then what is the purpose to update it? If you have everything in place then in my opinion it is better to go forward. You will never catch technology. Joomla 2.5 stop to be officially supported this year. It means just in few month. They they tell you that 2.5 is old and and you need 3.0. But 3.0 is short tirm support and only 3.5 wil be long term support.

On the other hand I have to admit that Cobalt is MUCH better and quicker :)

YOu have to also consider that we are not going to update any other extensions which we had on Mighty Extensions. We will only support Emerald and Cobalt.