07 Jul 2012 12:06

JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL DB function failed with error number 1091

Can't DROP 'callback_method'; check that column/key exists SQL=ALTER TABLE `zegrk_js_res_notifications` DROP COLUMN `callback_method` , DROP COLUMN `callback_class` , DROP COLUMN `callback_file` ;

SQL =

ALTER TABLE `#__js_res_notifications` 

DROP COLUMN `callback_method` , 

DROP COLUMN `callback_class` , 

DROP COLUMN `callback_file` ;

Component Update: SQL error file DB function failed with error number 1091

Can't DROP 'callback_method'; check that column/key exists SQL=ALTER TABLE `zegrk_js_res_notifications` DROP COLUMN `callback_method` , DROP COLUMN `callback_class` , DROP COLUMN `callback_file` ;

SQL =

ALTER TABLE `#__js_res_notifications` 

DROP COLUMN `callback_method` , 

DROP COLUMN `callback_class` , 

DROP COLUMN `callback_file` ;

Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: com_cobalt.v.7.8646.zip

After verify table I discovered that callback_method, callback_class and callback_file DO NOT exists!

Please advise. Cobalt reports as 7.8615 (upgrade fails).

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
07 Jul 2012 17:20

Most probably you updated from an very early build of Cobalt 7, which did not include these columns. I just checked the last 3 builds and these columns were part of the structure. With the stable release they were dropped.

The correct structure of the #__js_res_notification table is as follows:

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Jul 2012 23:23

You can simply ignore this error. It tells that have you already installed update. May be you had tried to install it once second time. Or there may be other reasons.

Actualy it is not important even if those columns stay in DB. Nothing critical.

08 Jul 2012 12:12

Hi Sergey:

But latest build refuses to install. Think will do a fresh install as I have not done much yet with Colbalt.