26 May 2012 08:21

In Mighty Resources, when creating a menu item for the records list we had the option to limit the output to just the authors records. This was great for creating the list of the users own content (like their blog posts). However I can't see how to do this in Cobalt7.

Thanks

Alex

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

28 May 2012 02:02

In the Resource component was the ability to display record mode "Personal" that display only the articles of the current user. But create a link in the menu on this list was not possible

In the cobalt is also not an option. It is possible to make reference to the section where the user can only see their own category, and his articles in a separate menu

If you mean something else. Please describe the details or send us a screenshot

28 May 2012 03:12

a must have feature why it is not implemented in cobalt ?

28 May 2012 03:27

There are different ways to arrange post only for one user. User can create his own category and it will be seen in the list of the categories.

28 May 2012 03:39

Ok, true my mistake. I was thinking of Mighty Touch where we could use the resource_created_articles.php plugin to create a page where the user could see just their created content. This was very very useful, and I agree with Emilie, a must have feature.

I know you're working on a Touch like component for Cobalt. I hope we'll see something like this there soon!

Thanks

28 May 2012 04:55

I know you're working on a Touch like component for Cobalt. I hope we'll see something like this there soon!

No, there is no such work. We are trying to integrate Cobalt with social components like JomSocial

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
29 May 2012 02:38

The temporary solution is to copy Cobalt user menu elements on the section page and insert them as external links to joomla menu.