01 May 2012 20:07

Menu item work with Atomic joomla template but with Rocket Theme (Ionosphere) it is not working. . Also, is no more possible to add records from backend? Link is something like:

index.php?option=com_cobalt&view=form&type_id=1§ion_id=1&Itemid=766

I am unable to add data unless I set Atomic or other template for the menu item. :(

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

01 May 2012 23:22

The issue with template can be viewed only on your site as it is commercial template. You need describe error that you see when you use Ionosphere. Perhaps you can use FireBug in Mozilla or some other development tool.

Also, is no more possible to add records from backend? Link is something like:

The submission is possible only from the front-end. There wasn`t intention to provide the same functional on the back-end.

02 May 2012 00:27

Hi:

Oki, after browsing apache logs I identified two Fatal errors.

1- Can not redeclare class CAccess cobalt/library/php/helper.php line 11

2- Call to member fuction get() ... cobalt/views/form/view.html line 79.

Thanks.

02 May 2012 03:38

These error don`t say where did they happen, what actions you need perform, what data you input that it is why there is required live test or some kind of firebug

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
02 May 2012 08:17

1- Can not redeclare class CAccess cobalt/library/php/helper.php line 11

Could you please post full error text? It should also say where it was previously declared.

03 May 2012 01:11

hhmm, no error is shown. Once item is clicked menu drives to a DNS error .

06 May 2012 23:48

Hi:

Well I figured out what was problem in my setup. Conflict between Profile integration for JFBConnect with JomSocial. If I disable it, Cobalt form submission seems to work.

Later

andiamine VIP
Total posts: 295
06 Jul 2012 16:02

I will do a template set for Ionosphere