29 Apr 2012 16:07

Hi

i like cobalt but it lacks in several things : - no community support - template is more limited than seblod - too simple modules

-classic review concept (where is the autor rating and customers rating and autor + customer = total rating)

but you have toons of great features :

-wonderfull audio field

-wonderfull relate parents / childs and excellent records fields

-For sure the best filter system in the joomla's world

-fast, fast and fast lol

thanks

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
29 Apr 2012 20:27

-fast, fast and fast lol

Sure!Just stay with us :)

andiamine VIP
Total posts: 295
30 Apr 2012 12:45

Hi my friend cobalt will have Templates Set for best templates providers like Rockettheme, Joomlart and Yootheme with Full integration (you can use all class suffix) , so with this templates set, Cobalt will bypass all limits , regards ANDIs

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
01 May 2012 18:33

To be honest, I think the early public download and RC status is way too early!

Don´t get me wrong, Cobalt will be a great addition to the Joomla world... maybe it is already "stable"... but the public pre-releases, and limited module availability and feature set might result in a wrong view on the product. Especially new users or "side-graders" from other solutions come up with a lot of questions... and requests. i.e. "Its cool, but i miss XYZ..."

(PS: including me ;-) )

I see, that way Cobalt gets more beta testers... but that does not result in a good reputation in the Joomla userbase.

**Please, please don´t rush and keep the eyes on the horizon! Quality and stability rulez!!! !!!