13 Jan 2013 04:14

Hi,

I searched your website for further information about your purchasing options but did not find any.

What's the point of joining the club instead of buying a field for example?

The field's price is 5 USD, the club costs 99 USD?! :O

As far as I understood your terminology, is it better to buy a field or module. Not only because it is much cheaper, bus also because I get lifetime support, doesn't I? Joining the club gives me only support for a limited time (6 months for 99 USD)? Is this correct?

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
13 Jan 2013 04:26

Subscription gives you access to EVERYTHING .. individual purchases only to individual items.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
13 Jan 2013 05:57

If you calculate all modules, fields, plugins, ... you will end up with purchasing more than 400 USD. Not everyone can be happy about that. So we offer access to everything for 99 only but limited by time (6 month). You get access to all 400USD value downloads, only for 99. This may be of a great deal if your project is short time. Foe example you build something for someone and you know you will not do it longer then 3-4 month. Then subscription may be ideal for you.

Support is free for everyone.

13 Jan 2013 10:17

usually my projects do not die at the moment when everything is installed, configured and when all templates are working as they should. my customers need me after that as well maintenance, updates, upgrading and extending the project as it grows with time.

so I think that purchasing those items I need would be better for me. will I get lifetime updates of that item when I bought it?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 Jan 2013 03:11

so I think that purchasing those items I need would be better for me. will I get lifetime updates of that item when I bought it?

Yes. Individual items wil give you live time update. Of course life time of the Cobalt not your lifetime :)