04 Nov 2012 18:02

hello everybody!

1.I am having trouble viewing my FULL article. I have my table with my fields, but no title link allows me to display full article mode combines with the fields,

I have my page with a list of records, and I have created a menu (main menu) with a link to an article to appear in FULL

but I want that the table give me link.

how?

2.Its possible to show a dynamic ajax table realtime to show online the news records (in my project i have Want to buy / Want to sell)

like this:

http://demos.devexpress.com/aspxgridviewdemos/databinding/Live.aspx

3.for the picture field, two ways are yo add a images:

-inital directories

-joomla media manager

i didnt want to show the content (images folders) for the members, but i wanted to add a button browse to give option add photo via the computer).

how i can add a browse button or simply give the possibilite ?

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Nov 2012 20:41

1, On some templates all links are trimmed from H2 tag. So may be you meet this problem when title is never a link. Tryt o switch template and see if anything changes.

1. You can show table like this in module if you make that module or you have one. There is not template like this in Cobalt.

2. This is feature in progress that will be shipped with Cobalt 8.

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
04 Nov 2012 22:20

to 1) make also sure you activated the option "Title as link" in your list template under the SECTION parameters

to 3) you can achieve this by using the GALLERY field. Another alternative would be the UPLOADS field with an customized output template (but without the thumbnail and other functionality of GALLERY)

05 Nov 2012 03:32

1.I have not created a link succeeds on my item despite all the parameter "title is a link" all the templates (for fear of being wrong) his YES.

I tried to change the template in the section

2.which module has it? and if will be in real time?

1. I could update for the new version?

Sergey
05 Nov 2012 22:07

I tried to change the template in the section

I was talking about Joomla global template.

1. No module has it. I am saying that this may be done as module. Unfortunately it is not yet done and is not in our plans. You can only DIY.

Sergey
05 Nov 2012 22:09
  1. I could update for the new version?

I am not sure. It depends. Cobalt 8 will be free as Cobalt 7. All you have purchased for Cobalt 7 will be accessible for Cobalt 8.

But still there will be some issues with consideration if you want to update or not.

06 Nov 2012 17:18

after having changed the template, the title was followed by link.

You have a solution for this problem which can repair in my current template?

or maybe remove the h2 tag.

What is the file to work?

thank you again!

Sergey
06 Nov 2012 22:38

One of the solutions to change h2 tag. Also in Joomla template that change h2 there is a parameter something like process span in title or so. You can try to switch it off.