17 Oct 2012 07:42

E.g. Would it be possible to mark the record "unpublished" so it is visible only to the record author?

Or have a list of access levels on the site and an additional option "only me"...

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
17 Oct 2012 08:02

When you unpublished record it is visible only to Author of the record or admins or moderators with publish or edit access rights.

To unpublish record click small gear icon

If you do not see icons make sure you have installed mint media pack.

Sergey
17 Oct 2012 09:02

So which option does the unpublishing?

In this meny there is no. Because publish unpublish may be dome only by admins or moderators who have rights to do that. Authors cannot unpublish. But they can see unpublished records through user menu. This shot I did under registered user, that is why there is no hide.

You have to use hide ability. I have explained in the other post.

Please try to ask your questions in one place. It is really hard to track when the same question is in few posts. Do not worry I will not miss your posts and I will answer all of them.

17 Oct 2012 09:09

Ok, as I get used with the product, I will do my best to ask all the questions in one place... i am sorry for creating problems for you. You are an awsome coder with a great product.

Ideally would be for the user to have all her books in the same list, probably with a "hidden" marker near the name. It would be easier for a fiction writer to find her work. Fiction writers like straightforward display and the menu is two extra steps...

Can this be realized via a template? The hidden menu in the user menu could stay where it is. Anyway, this is a nice to have, not really an big issue.

Sergey
17 Oct 2012 09:39

i am sorry for creating problems for you

No problems. Actually I am very glad that you are here> I very appreciate any active Cobalt user. :D really I very like what you are doing and I will do my bes in order you could achieve what you want.

i am sorry for creating problems for you

Can this be realized via a template?

Yes, in template you will fins that controls are displayed through implode. It means that set of buttons is actually an array with you can loop and draw buttons right there.

Please do not forget to read how to customise templates article

And please do not hesitate to ask any questions! Ok?