04 Oct 2012 09:30

Hello Cobalt Team,

I just start using Cobalt on my project, and I really have lots of troubles compare to the old resource component... But for now I just expect it's only for few times, even if I have to learn again how to use your CCK.

I think I find a bug in the image field V2.1, when you want to use the native Joomla media uploader.

On line 31 of the default input template, I had to replace the declaration of the button, to be able to really add an image...

<a class="modal memodal-button" rel="{handler: 'iframe', size: {x: 800, y: 500}}" onclick="return false;"

href="/<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_media&view=images&tmpl=component&fieldid='.$this->id.'&asset=com_media&author=');?>"

title="<?php echo JText::_('I_SELECTIMG');?>"><?php echo JText::_('I_SELECTIMG');?></a>  <br/>  <br/>

In the native code, their is a php tag on the id of the field after the fieldid witch is not supported and bug the iframe button "insert".

CCrosaz

PS: Do you have

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

developer
Total posts: 20
05 Oct 2012 02:27

please update field to version 2.3 and check if you still have errors

05 Oct 2012 08:23

I just upload the new version of this field and the code (now in line 61) seems to be corrected.

Else I would like to know, is their a way to initialise the Joomla media uploader with the initial directory provide in the parameter ?

Thanks for your reactivity