24 Sep 2017 09:12

Hi guys i 'd have somes questions : Yours packs seem not responsive : forums, calendar, ... can you confirm ? so important for seo New joomla (3,8) has new router system, do you use (especially for remove id in url) ? Do you build new templates very often for your tool ? Regards

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
24 Sep 2017 10:02

About responsive templates you can check depot which is available after registering on site. There people add own addons for Cobalt CCK. I plan to add some new templates there soon.

About router you can check it in docs here...

24 Sep 2017 11:18

Giorgi625 About responsive templates you can check depot which is available after registering on site. There people add own addons for Cobalt CCK. I plan to add some new templates there soon.

Great new thanks, when will you add news themes please, ready to buy :-)

Giorgi625 VIP
24 Sep 2017 12:22

This is masonry 2 collumn tempalte for list view Click here to link...

This is forum tempalte but it is not finished yet Click here to link...

This is lsit view Click here to link... between title and rating is also place for intro text but in some records I have not added text there yet. There is also option to change to catalog view. You will be able to see it if you click on second item with title "დიზაინის შეცვლა" in markup and select "კატალოგი" from dropdown.

I also can create templates for your needs if you will explain or show examples.

24 Sep 2017 19:12

oh great very excited to buy do you have full view with field alignment to center / right... Thanks

Giorgi625 VIP
24 Sep 2017 19:18

Click here to link...

This is full view, at top it has left part about 70% and right part about 30% width and then come relation fields with 100% width

24 Sep 2017 19:56

oh great how many field can we put on right please ? thanks

Giorgi625 VIP
24 Sep 2017 20:13

Image field and 2 more fields below but can add more if need.