28 May 2016 10:52

Hi,

I'd like to use the 85% ready french language. I'm going to buy this component for an intranet only so the full translation is not a problem but if everything is in english it will be not possible :(

Is there a way to grab this ?

Thanks

Last Modified: 05 Jun 2016

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
28 May 2016 23:22

Salut, the translation is managed/hosted on Transifex. You might join the translation team. At least you need to register and login on Transifex to see and get any files.

Besides, the user andiamine might help you out with his own files. As far as I know, he is part of the Cobalt FR team. BTW, he runs the site "JoomBoost" with further Cobalt template packs and fields. (JoomBoost Contact form)

Hope this helps.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
30 May 2016 04:16

here on Joomla!Day I got very nice idea. I'll use Transifex API and Gulp to download latest translations and include then into Cobalt, on every build.

aclertant VIP
Total posts: 14
30 May 2016 09:24

I've just registered myself on transifex (internet conception) but I cant add any translation... I dont know how this webservice work... I need to be 'accepted' or something ?

Thanks

aclertant VIP
Total posts: 14
31 May 2016 11:49

Ok I've just finished the french translation...

How long do you think it will take to be released ?

Thank's for this good component ;o)

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
05 Jun 2016 13:57

I'll try to release it this month. But you do not need to wait. You can download translations manually and copy them to your site. For end users only one file matters it is main com_cobalt frontend INI.