09 Mar 2016 19:55

Hi!

My use case is: 1. An Admin creates many pages/minisites (or user if you prefer) representing companies: I could have a BMW page, a Mercedes page, a Armani page 2. Admin gives access to BMW, Mercedes or Armani tu pubish whatever they want... posts... images 3. Normal logged users can only follow what BMW or Mercedes or Armani publish 4. Normal logged user can not publish new posts but only comments 5. Minisite address would be bmw.mydomain.com or mercedes.mydomain.com or armani.mydomain.com

Is it possible with your cobalt?

Thanks, Alessandro

Last Modified: 23 Mar 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 Mar 2016 02:47

Mpst of it apart from domain names.

Just try demo.

20 Mar 2016 02:13

I am using cobalt to build Glossary but it seems that the display template is not responsive to mobile devices? I want to buy the additional templates for cobalt 8 but I am wondering the discount and whether the paid templates are responsive or not?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
23 Mar 2016 02:52

There is no discount.

There are some templates but I did тещ test those template on mobile devices. Although Bootstrap v2 was used to create those templates. So it should be more or less responsive.

But I am sure you will have to manually adjust template in order to make them perfect.