15 May 2014 15:50

Hello,

I am using Cobalt to create a blog on my Joomla website, I have followed pretty much all the steps on the tutorial and video tutorial on here - Click here to link....

However, whenever I try and add and Apply a new blog post, I receive the warning message saying Empty Solution Not Allowed. I was wondering if possible anyone here know how to resolve this issue? Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

Please find attached a screenshot of the error.

Error - Empty Soluton Not Allowed

Thanks

Last Modified: 04 Apr 2024

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 May 2014 05:26

Looks liek you are posting as public user and your recaptcha plugin is not configured. Please configure Joomla reCapture plugin.

16 May 2014 10:41

Sergey Looks liek you are posting as public user and your recaptcha plugin is not configured. Please configure Joomla reCapture plugin.

Thanks for the advice but I already found out the issue, my ReCaptcha plugin was enabled in the Configuration settings of Cobalt 8, which seemed to have a stronger precedence than the Joomla ReCaptcha, while the Joomla ReCaptcha plugin was configured and enabled as well. I simply turned off Cobalt 8 ReCaptcha and it eliminated the problem. I appreciate your advice though, yes I am posting as a public user for now, I plan to change that soon.

Sergey
16 May 2014 10:54

Sergey yes I am posting as a public user for now, I plan to change that soon

I meant not here but on your test Joomla instalation which of screenshot you have posted.

16 May 2014 12:57

Sergey

Sergey yes I am posting as a public user for now, I plan to change that soon

I meant not here but on your test Joomla instalation which of screenshot you have posted.

Sorry I was not being clear, just to clarify, I meant that I am posting as a public user for now in my test Joomla installation, but I plan to change that soon.

02 Feb 2015 07:31

Sergey Looks liek you are posting as public user and your recaptcha plugin is not configured. Please configure Joomla reCapture plugin.

wbdjn

Sergey
29 Jun 2016 05:13

What this screenshot should sow me?

Aalupalak
Total posts: 9
12 Jan 2024 22:16

Podlix Flum Vape is a convenient and user-friendly vaping solution that caters to a wide range of preferences. This portable device is often disposable, making it hassle-free for both beginners and experienced vapers. The Flum Vape by Podlix typically comes pre-filled with a variety of flavors, offering options such as classic tobacco, refreshing menthol, and various fruity blends.

Known for its sleek design and ease of use, the Podlix Flum Vape is draw-activated, eliminating the need for buttons or complicated settings. Its compact size makes it easily portable, allowing users to enjoy their preferred flavors on the go. With a commitment to delivering a satisfying and flavorful vaping experience, Podlix Flum Vape provides a straightforward and accessible option for those looking for a convenient and disposable vaping solution.

lilycoliins68
Total posts: 3
04 Apr 2024 03:22

The Empty Solution Not Allowed issue in Cobalt typically occurs when trying to add a new blog post without providing any content or leaving required fields empty. Sometimes, formatting errors incredibox or invalid characters in the content fields can trigger the "Empty Solution Not Allowed" message. Review your content and remove any formatting issues or special characters that may be causing the problem.