26 Jul 2013 09:04

Is it possible to create native Joomla articles through a component built with Cobalt?

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
26 Jul 2013 10:36

Pardon? I cannot understand. You mean create core Joomla article through Cobalt create article form?

Can you tell more about your idea?

cherosoullis VIP
Total posts: 165
29 Jul 2013 04:59

I am not sure what he/she mean but I believe also that it would be an excellent idea if there was an option join categories with joomla categories and entries with joomla articles. This way we will benefit further with joomla build in options of presentations and extensions design for joomla articles. It would be like K2 I believe but in more advance features.

Combining Joomla articles with cobalt fields I think it's awesome.

Sergey
29 Jul 2013 07:48

It would be like K2 I believe but in more advance features.

It would be more like Seblod.

Unfortunately we cannot do шею It is completely different approach. We are going own own articles. Those are 2 different concepts.

If you want this you need to use seblod.

31 Jul 2013 01:08

I mean that it would be great to use the power of Cobalt and its forms to create frontend submissed articles. Eg combining some functions of Seblod and Cobalt.

Sergey
31 Jul 2013 05:27

I mean that it would be great to use the power of Cobalt and its forms to create frontend submissed articles.

This is what Cobalt does. It submits articles from frontend. more than that only from frontend.