04 Jun 2013 07:27

Hi.

As part of a project for a client, I created the spanish locale for cobalt 8 (I wasn't able to find one, so I just did it myself).

If you want to include it in cobalt, or someone finds a use for it, it's offered as-is. You might do with this whatever you want.

Last Modified: 24 Jul 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Jun 2013 07:54

I used your translation to upload it to Transifex

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/cobalt-8/language/es/

05 Jun 2013 01:30

Thank you for that. I saw transifex while looking around, but couldn't figure out how to use the translation (file names didn't match or something, don't remember), and the available spanish translation was so minor that I decided not to waste time with it and do it myself. Hopefully it will be of use for someone else in the future.

Thank you again.

28 Jul 2013 23:56

Hi Jesus, I downloaded the cobalt translated file and have installed as any extension but at the end of the extension brand me as follows:

warning

JInstaller :: Install: Can not find XML setup file

Could you tell me how to install this file to make it functional.

Hola Jesus, he descargado el archivo traducido de cobalto y lo he instalado como cualquier extension pero al finalizar la extension me marca lo siguiente:

Advertencia

JInstaller: :Instalación: No se puede encontrar el archivo de configuración XML

Podrias decirme como se instala este archivo para que sea funcional.

Sergey
29 Jul 2013 02:07

What file? Please give a link to file.

Sergey
29 Jul 2013 02:08

Unpack it on your disk. And manually upload files to jomla-root/languages/**

29 Jul 2013 06:49

Sorry. For whatever reason the notification didn't reach me (probably some missconfigured spam filter).

This file is not packed as a joomla extension. You need to put the uncompressed files in the right place, as Sergey already told you ;=)

cocoaz
Total posts: 1
16 Jul 2016 21:45

Guest Hi.

As part of a project for a client, I created the spanish locale for cobalt 8 (I wasn't able to find one, so I just did it myself).

If you want to include it in cobalt, or someone finds a use for it, it's offered as-is. You might do with this whatever you want. Donde puedo descargar el archivo no veo el enlace, Gracias

sandamaso
Total posts: 14
18 Jul 2016 10:24

Great!!

Thank you very much!!!

Regards..

sandamaso
Total posts: 14
20 Jul 2016 13:08

Good morning...

The link doens´t work..

Please can oneone write down the rigth one?

Thank you very much again!!

Sergey
24 Jul 2016 04:18