14 May 2013 08:40

I enabled some fields ot be displaied upin click on map marker on my homepage,

how can I load a custom template for those fields? I don't see any setting in "records module" panel

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
14 May 2013 12:16

What exactly do you want to achieve? Can you describe it in more detail?

Visual style and appearance could be adjusted by CSS. All content is displayed in a DIV container and CLASS "info-window". The inner markup is created in Cobalt MAP template. I assume, it works similar to all default templates, and it adds your fields in a loop. The field output seems to be a DL/DT list. The general MAP template parameters allows to exclude certain infos.

There is no cobalt-template IN your map template, if this is what you were asking for. You would have to copy and edit the MAP template itself... or go the CSS route as mentioned before.

14 May 2013 12:22

There is no cobalt-template IN your map template, if this is what you were asking for.

yes, that was what I was thinking about... I will try to play a bit with map template then

Anyway i think it would be very usefu to be able to customize more easily the contents of the info-windows

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 May 2013 23:34

To customize infor window go to fields/geo/tmpl/window/ and copy default.php file.

Then in Geo field choose is as info window template at very bottom.

Inside template rules for article individual template works.

15 May 2013 02:50

Thanks! I will try that

15 May 2013 03:09

Inside template rules for article individual template works.

you mean I can use fields by ID ?

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
15 May 2013 03:30

To customize infor window go to fields/geo/tmpl/window/ and copy default.php file.

Then in Geo field choose is as info window template at very bottom.

Location & Address Field Parameter:

Ooops, totally missed it in field parameters, because I looked into module template only! Nice feature. Sorry for my incomplete comment.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
15 May 2013 05:42

you mean I can use fields by ID ?

Yes you can call fields

$record->fields_by_id[11]->result.