22 Apr 2013 09:10

Hello,

I have a lot of issues for the section dropdown menu, section filters and user menu as well.

see here =>> http://174.132.147.254/ ~bottega/fai-la-spesa/conosci-i-produttori

I understand that these are due to my template css (template is rockettheme "fresco") but I still post the request here in case you have time to give me some suggestions

Thank you,

Nic

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

23 Apr 2013 02:31

it seems to me that cobalt markup css are not being loaded at all...

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
23 Apr 2013 05:14

Can you check it with default joomla template etc. protostar. If it would display fine so I think your template override some css styles.

23 Apr 2013 05:18

yes, I already checked and the problem is rockettheme template

but I cannot find the files it is overriding

23 Apr 2013 08:12

could you tell me where to find all the css classes and general style for the markup layout, so I can try to put them elsewhere to make them working?

I checked the default_markup.css but that sile doesn't contain very much styling, I also checked the cobalt main style.css file, but still no luck.

Seeing that i can't find what's happening I think I could just put together all the right css classes styles for markup layout and try to let them loaded on top of everything else

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
23 Apr 2013 13:00

You probably need to turn on Template compatibility parameter in Global Cobalt settings.

24 Apr 2013 03:46

oh yeah... it was that simple!

Thank you guys, Cobalt is so stuffed with settings I am always missing something... but I am enjoying it a lot!