16 Apr 2013 03:02

Hello,

can you tell us when you think to add roksprocket (rockettheme extension) compatibility to cobalt 8?

UPDATE:

on the rockettheme forum there is a topic with a request to integrate cobalt in roksprocket

let's let hear our voice, if you have an active rockettheme membership go here

and add your voice to the topic

I followed the same procedure for easyblog in the past, and after some time it has been integrated in roksprocket... and anyway it won't hurt :)

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
16 Apr 2013 07:04

there is the great smart slider from Next end web, if you want :)

thanks

16 Apr 2013 07:06

Hello,

thanks, can you posta link to that please?

16 Apr 2013 07:10

OK, found, it seems pretty good :-)

tahnk for sharing

16 Apr 2013 07:11

anyway roksprocket support would still be great, as it has many more features and rockettheme templates are already fully stylized for it

clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
16 Apr 2013 07:17

please if you want news features in Smartslider, send a mail to Roland from Nextendweb and he will add it fastly, they are very good

29 May 2013 04:38

I installed smartslider... I must say that it works pretty well and Roland support is absolutely awesome :D

(be sure that Roland will quickly solve all your problems and bugs directly on your site)

Having said that I still hope that roksprocket support will be added soon to cobalt

it cannot be compared to smartslider, they do different things and roksprocket (I know , I am repeating myself :O) has great styles already cutsomized for rockettheme templates