06 Feb 2013 16:19

A new project and of course we chose cobalt! the problem is that I only know the version 7 so I need your help.

I should create a website for customer management, let me explain:

in a medical company, the patient has a personel account (name and password) and then in his account he has information that the insert by the owner of the site (customer id, medical care, bills, date, location ect ...). and the customer has all the information after login in him personnal account. created the fields it's not a problem, but how to do this type of project with cobalt ? how each customer can only access to such information (front)? and how the administrator can target a customer to add informations?

Thank You!

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
06 Feb 2013 22:02

As for access it is easy. You will set default article access to special. It means only administrators wil be able to that information. And of course author of the article menas patient.

How to add article for customer? You may use register field. When you add new record you wil enter email and fill all the fields and account will be created and credential sent to given email.

If you want users o fill certain fields necessarily themselves, it is only matter of single system plugin which will check if logged in user has article and/ some fields filled, and if not always redirect to article edit form no matter what link user click.

I am not sure if understand clearly what you want but I want to ensure you that there are number of ways to implement your task.

07 Feb 2013 05:17

thank you for your reply Sergey

the client (doctor) this log on the frontend (Access has a created by the administrator), then enters his area, he will find the same information from him and these patients (insert by the administrator). id doctor: patient name, date, time, type of medical care, ect ...

administrators can choose a doctor (admin) and add the information that the doctor will be in his personal account.

I know only create types and fields but I do not know how and where to start to create the concept.

thank you hoping to make you understand my project.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Feb 2013 08:36

You will have to use relate fileds to create parent-child relationships. Types doctor, patient, ...