25 Jan 2013 06:37

Dear,

i think many people also need COB config summary list in backend...

For site management some function can save time it is very important, when create many section and type, if need to edit or view several section and type config, need to one by one to open this section or type page to view or edit, this is waste time, if have some config report to view overall COB config, i think it is more comfortable, but i cant find this great function in joomla backend, and no one extensions had...

thank you!!

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
25 Jan 2013 07:32

and no one extensions had

Probably because although it is not very friendly to open section by section or type by type of access settings, it is not very practical to have single settings page and some settings are even senseless.

SO it is a still the best way to manage settings by opening section by section. :)

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
26 Jan 2013 03:17

@Sergey

Not a single settings page, but something like the field overview page for the TYPE and SECTION listing:

only with some settings of Section and Types.

Maybe the section status,personalization etc .. or for TYPE like Version control, audit log, compare (0,2,3,4,5) etc ..

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
26 Jan 2013 22:24

Anyway. This is considered as tune feature. Does not add functionality in fact. That means that it is not high priority :) because i have long list of important things like import for example.