14 Jan 2013 13:38

2 things to note:

in default_list_simple_list.php on line 197 the dd class is hard coded to read

<dd class="input-field

it should read

<dd class="<?php echo $field->class;?>

to display the custom field label class you can define in the field.

2nd I also added the following css info to a style sheet and "/ components / com_cobalt / views / records / tmpl / default_markup_default.php" sees it fine, but "/ components / com_cobalt / views / records / tmpl / default_list_simple_list.php" does not format the

• per the css. I am unable to find the cause.

• Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
    Total posts: 13,748
    14 Jan 2013 23:43

Class for field is fixed but to me it is line 90 not 197.

Please add your styles into tag right in _list_simple_list.php. When you add not to .css file it may be overridden by other css rules. Also in my template I cannot find .fields-list class.

15 Jan 2013 09:16

Class for field is fixed but to me it is line 90 not 197. It most likely is line 90, my editor was adding extra line breaks I fixed this.

Class for field is fixed but to me it is line 90 not 197.

Also in my template I cannot find .fields-list class. That is my point. in default_markup_default.php the field list of

• is one way

• <dl class="dl-horizontal fields-list">

and in default_list_simple_list.php fields-list ins't present.

<dl class="dl-horizontal text-overflow">

to me since it the check-box is a list of fields "filed-list" should be in both files.

Not a big deal as its an easy fix to change the css class to dl horizontal since both files contain that, but I wanted to elt you know for other that might assume that field-list in both files.

Sergey
    Total posts: 13,748
    15 Jan 2013 09:45

But markup template foes not load fieldslist. And styles added to markup also applicable for any records list template.

15 Jan 2013 10:03

Its ok not to change anything Sergey. I must just be thinking about it differently than you are. I can change the css in my base.css to read dl-horizontal instead of field-list and it works great.