1. General Provisions
1.1. «Mighty Technologies» Pvt (hereinafter "MT") invites you to use its MintJoomla extensions under the conditions set forth in this User Agreement (hereinafter known as "Agreement"). The Agreement may be changed without any special notice, the new version of the Agreement shall enter into force as from the moment it is submitted, unless otherwise provided for in the new version of the Agreement. The current edition of the Agreement can always be found on the website www.MintJoomla.com. The User Agreement enters into force from the moment you confirm your consent by clicking the Accept button when starting the user account. MT reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement from time to time without prior notice or acceptance by you, so please check this page frequently for updates and changes.
1.2. The use of MintJoomla extensions is governed by this Agreement and the “Confidentiality Agreement”.
1.3. This Agreement and the relationship between you and the MT, resulting from the use of the service, is subject to applicable law of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Throughout the text of this Agreement, unless expressly stated otherwise, the term "legislation" is understood both KR legislation and the laws of the country of your location.
1.4. By confirming this User Agreement when completing the registration of administrative section on the site MintJoomla.com you signify your unconditional acceptance of all terms of this Agreement and agree to comply with them or stop using the service MintJoomla with immediate effect.
2. Description of services
2.1 Currently existing services, as well as their on-going development is the subject of this Agreement. MintJoomla has free and commercial Joomla components. All extensions are published with GPL/GNU License and provided with Open Source. Free extensions are avaliable to download. Commercial components must be purchased before downloading.
2.2 MintJoomla will take every effort to fix bugs, errors and further functionality however MintJoomla does not assume responsibility for any errors which may appear. MintJoomla Components are provided without warranty of any kind whether expressed as statutory or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Components are provided on an "as is" basis.
2.3 MintJoomla will make every effort to help restore lost or damaged information if possible. Neither MintJoomla or Sergey Romanov shall in any event be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In particular, MintJoomla shall have no liability for any damage loss or corruption of data or programs stored in or used in conjunction with MintJoomla Components, nor shall the authors be liable for the cost of retrieving or replacing damaged, lost or corrupted data.
We are disallowing use of our components at Adult sites.
3. Your registration obligations
3.1 We are trying to provide our service as free as possible. Free means not only non-commercial but without requiring registration. We provide support, downloads, comments, and other activity without registration. Registration is required only when it comes to purchasing commercial extensions.
3.2 Even when you register we require only minimum information from you to create account. It is essential you keep this information up to date.
4. Behavior of the registered user
4.1 You understand and agree that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials hereby known as ("Content") posted for public access or transmitted privately, is the responsibility of the person who uploaded and published said content. This means that you, not MintJoomla, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, send, transmit or in any other way make available through the service MintJoomla.
4.2 MintJoomla shall not monitor the content transmitted via its service, and therefore does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or quality of this content. You understand that by using the service MintJoomla, you may see the content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances shall MintJoomla be held responsible for the content created by users of its service.
4.3 You agree not to use the service MintJoomla for:
- loading, delivery, transfer or any other method of placement of the content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, libelous, calling for any extremist or terrorist sentiments, offends public morality, promotes or supports sex or nudity of any content, advertising and promotion of tobacco or alcohol, violates copyrights, propagandizing hatred and / or discrimination against people on racial, ethnic, sexual, religious, social grounds, contain insults with regard to specific individuals or organizations;
- violation of the rights of minors and / or causing them harm in any way;
- infringing on the rights of minorities;
- present yourself for another person or representative of an entity and / or community without sufficient rights, including staff MintJoomla, forum moderators, owner of the site, as well as misleading about the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects;
- loading, delivery, transfer or any other method of placement of content that you do not have the right to access under the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, or the law of the country in which you are a resident or in accordance with any contractual relations;
- loading, delivery, transfer or any other method of placement of content, which concerns any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights and / or copyrights and allied rights of third parties;
- loading, delivery, transfer or any other kind of placement of information not permitted in a special way of advertising, spam (including search), lists of other people's e-mail addresses, schemes, “pyramid” schemes, multi-level (network) marketing (MLM), Internet earnings and e-mail-businesses, “chain letters”, as well as to participate in these activities (sending of unsolicited emails with links to MintJoomla services, including email addresses, websites, bookmarks etc, can be considered as participation in activities prohibited by this paragraph even if the dispatch was done without the direct use of mail servers of MintJoomla);
- loading, delivery, transfer or any other kind of posting of any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment or software for unauthorized access, as well as serial numbers for commercial software products and programs for their generation, logins, passwords and other means to gain unauthorized access to paid resources on the Internet, as well as provide links to the information mentioned above;
- international violation of norms of local, Kazakh law or international law;
- collecting and storing personal data of other persons;
- disrupting work of the website www.MintJoomla.com, MyAngelSite.com or any other MintJoomla partner website;
- use of any forms and methods of illegal representation of others on the web;
- provide links to web resources, whose content is contrary to applicable laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other local or international laws;
- promote actions for the violation of the restrictions and prohibitions imposed by the Agreement.
4.4 You acknowledge that MintJoomla is not required to view the content of any kind before posting, as well as that MintJoomla has the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any content that is available through the service MintJoomla. You agree that you must evaluate all the risks associated with the use of content, including assessment of the reliability, completeness or usefulness of content.
4.5 You understand that the technology of the service may require the transfer of your content across computer networks, as well as any changes for compliance with technical requirements.
4.6 The data, opinions and statements appearing in the content hereinafter are those of the contributors concerned, such opinions are not necessarily shared by MintJoomla, MintJoomla staff, forum moderators or owners of the site. Accordingly, MintJoomla, MintJoomla staff, forum moderators or the owners of the site accept no liability for the consequences of any such inaccurate or misleading data, opinions or statements.
5. Registration user rights on MintJoomla
5.1 You agree not to reproduce, repeat and copy, sell or resell, and use for any commercial purposes any part of the MintJoomla service, use the Service or access thereto, except in cases where such permission is given to you.
5.2 All extensions distributed from MintJoomla are covered by GPLv2 license and give you all the rights given by GPLv2.
5.3 By doing primary login to MintJoomla, you get a non-transferable right to use your account to access the service MintJoomla. You may not transfer your registration (username and password) to third parties, and you are not eligible to receive it from a third party other than with the written consent and express permission of MintJoomla.
5.4 MintJoomla shall not be responsible for any agreements between you and third parties.
6. General provisions on use and storage
6.1 You acknowledge that MintJoomla may impose limitations on the use of the service, including: period of storage of e-mails and any other content, etc. MintJoomla can prevent the automatic appeal to the service and stop receiving any information generated automatically (like email spam).
6.2 MintJoomla at its discretion, may cease to maintain connectivity with the networks that violate the principles of interaction. Administration of MintJoomla can send information messages to the users. MintJoomla shall not be liable for any delays, failures, incorrect or untimely delivery, deletion or failure to store any user personal information.
7. Termination of registration
7.1. You agree that MintJoomla reserves the right to deactivate or delete your account or terminate your account and remove any content if the Terms of Service have been violated or are systematically violated.
7.2. MintJoomla may at any time close the service with or without prior notice. MintJoomla in this case is not liable for any termination of your access to MintJoomla. This condition does not apply to paid users.
8.1 MintJoomla Service may contain links to other resources. You acknowledge and agree that MintJoomla not responsible for the availability of these resources and their content and for any consequences arising from the use of the content of these resources.
9. Property rights MintJoomla
9.1 All Joomla extensions you download from MintJoomla either free or commercial are distributed with GPLv2 license and you can use them accordingly.
9.2 You acknowledge and agree that MintJoomla site content like video and tutorials contains proprietary information that is protected by intellectual property laws and other Kazakhstan and international laws. You agree not to repost without roper request.
10. General Information
10.1. The Agreement is a binding contract between you and the MintJoomla and it governs your use of the MintJoomla service. By way of relevant treaties you may also be imposed with additional obligations arising from the use of content or software belonging to third parties.
10.2. You and the MintJoomla agree that all possible disputes over the Agreement will be resolved by norms of Kazakhstan legislation.
10.3. Nothing in the Agreement can not be understood as establishing between you and MintJoomla of the agency relationship, partnership relations, joint activities relationships, personal recruiting, or some other relationship, not expressly provided for thereby.
10.4. Recognition by the court of any provisions of the Agreement as invalid or not enforceable does not entail effectiveness or unenforceability of other provisions of the Agreement.
10.5. Inaction on the part of MintJoomla in case of the breach of the Agreement provisions by you or any other users shall not deprive the rights of MintJoomlato take appropriate actions to protect its interests later, and does not constitute a waiver from its rights in case of subsequent similar breaches.
11. Refund Policy
The following is our company's refund policy. Please read it carefully before purchasing.Whereas all components are published with Open Source by GPL/GNU License we don't provide refunds, but:
You can ask for refund if:
- The stated functionalists of a component do not work and all our efforts to fix it had failed.
You can NOT ask for refund if:
- Configuration of your server does not meet the component's requirements.
- The component works not in a way you had expected it to work. That means that if the stated functionalities you desire exists, but work differently than you imagined.
- Our working hours are not compatible with yours or you request support on weekends and you cannot be supported on time.
- You have used our component at Adult sites.
- You just want your money back.
12. Refund Policy for 2CHECKOUT
12.1 A refund is the actual reimbursement of the cost of a Product to a Customer regardless of the basis for the reimbursement ("Refund"). 2CO accomplishes the Refund by reversing the amount previously charged to the Customer's Card or account at the Card issuing bank and the appropriate amount is credited to the appropriate Card or account at the Card issuing bank of Customer.
12.2 2Checkout will only issue a Refund to the original funding source. For example, an order funded via Credit Card will be issued a Refund to the account for the Card that was used to fund the order. An order funded via PayPal will be issued a Refund to the original PayPal account. If the PayPal account is closed, the Customer should be referred to 2CO for assistance.