Integration with EasySocial by Stackideas.
It works with EasySocial version 1.0 and above.
This is very deep integration. Here is what you get.
- User name as link to EasySocial profile in Cobalt section.
- User name with send PM link in Cobalt section.
- Default avatar.
- Karma/Points integration. Add or subtract points on every Cobalt action like add article, comment, edit article, bookmark, ...
- Profile and dashboard application that show different articles from Cobalt section
- Timeline. All or selected Cobalt events appear on user's timeline. Supports event content. It means Cobalt shows not only event text but some article content like video, picture, date, ... Whatever you want. There is special template for that, which you can format as you what according to custom templates rules.
You can see that Cobalt may act almost like part of EasySocial and provide so much more.
Take in account that Cobalt itself is user related and have features like:
- User personal homepage.
- User personal categories.
- Follow other users and be followed.
- Post on profiles of other users or allow others to post on your profile.
This makes Cobalt most desired extension for anyone who create social website build around users.