Update - Cobalt v.8.738 Stable
New version of Cobalt 8.738 is available.
2 things worth noticing this update.
- Totally refactored Tools Plugin and how tools are created. Most probably you will not see any difference how it looks and works, all the same. But it is different how it is built.
Why is it important for you then?
Well, a lot of people always make some tony scripts that runs different tasks in Cobalt. usualy people create new controller and method within it. Then they call it through
&task=controller.task. This way they get all goodies of Joomla in php and Cobalt API as well.
Now you can create those scripts as tools. Much simplier to execute and create pre-run form. And theoreticaly you should not lose your tools on update. You do not need to install or register anything, neither create plugins.
Here is how you can do that.
- Some improvements for Joomla 3.7 update.
- add - new section ordering by expire time
- add - JED review to toolbar
- fix - Easysocial integration with Cobalt
- fix - J2Store conflict with class F0FModel
- fix - canonical metatag
- add - order for module cobalt categories.
- add - core comments moderate only comments from public users.
- fix - html field slider
- fix - pagination in category with SEF
- add - Layouts selector for cobalt comments
- fix - Category unpublish issue
- fix - Admin button styles
- Cobalt [com_cobalt.j3.v.8.738.zip]
- Comment [cmt_cobalt.j3.cobalt.v.8.42.zip]
- Comment [cmt_cobalt.j3.core.v.8.14.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.geo.v.8.225.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.html.v.8.48.zip]
- Libraries [pkg_mint.j3.libraries.v.8.111.zip]
- Media [pkg_mint.j3.media.v.8.87.zip]
- Module [mod_cobalt_category.j3.v.8.45.zip]
- Module [mod_cobalt_records.j3.v.8.67.zip]
- Plugin [plg_cobalt.mint.toolset.j3.v.8.49.zip]
- Plugin [plg_cobalt.system.cobalt.j3.v.8.5.zip]