Update - Cobalt v.8.345 Stable
People, new version 8.345 of Cobalt - amazing Joomla CCK is here.
In this version we have new FREE Comment adapter for Compojoom comment system. Jompojoom developers had made it and kindly gave it to as for free distribution. And today they are going to release new version that has also built-in support for Cobalt.
- add - Comments adapter for Compojoom comments.
One of our users had richer 300k articles in Cobalt. And this slowed down to 15 seconds. He raised the topic. You know how seriously we take performance issue. That is long read topic but in summary after few optimizations and adjustments we are able to go down to 250ms for all queries per page.
But there is still room for improvement and speed varies from page to page. In some cases it may take little longer but in general it is a very good result for 300K articles section.
- optimize - new parameter in section to take in account published records or not. mat speed up performance on huge dataset websites.
- optimize - if hide articles is turned off do not add this condition to the query.
- fix - cobalt - Strict Standarts error onImport()
- fix - packer - empty rows error on bind
- fix - paytoaccess - fatal error on Emerald integration
- fix - cobalt - upload title, descr save.
- add - status field - new placeholders to email alert body
- fix - cobalt - relate fields do not inherit default section template.
- Cobalt [com_cobalt.j3.v.8.345.zip]
- Comemnt [cmt_cobalt.j3.ccomment.v.8.1.zip]
- Comemnt [cmt_cobalt.j3.cobalt.v.8.27.zip]
- Module [mod_cobalt_category.j3.v.8.34.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.boolean.v.8.41.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.checkbox.v.8.59.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.digits.v.8.36.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.email.v.8.51.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.gallery.v.8.64.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.geo.v.8.156.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.image.v.8.47.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.listautocomplete.v.8.39.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.multiselect.v.8.32.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.paytoaccess.v.8.27.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.status.v.8.31.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.text.v.8.38.zip]
- Field [field_cobalt.j3.textarea.v.8.39.zip]
- Cobalt Joomla CCK
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus