pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
13 Авг 2013 19:08

As I mentioned before, I have used CBsubs by Joomlapolis. It has options to sell plans as merchandize products. Those might be separate "plans" or even sub-plans in plans tree structure. This allows to sell products or additional options to a parent plan.

How to do that in Emerald?

Cross-plans were my first thought... but it seems to have different parameters and purposes, right? Price Affect does only reduce prices! Products would also require to add a value to the base price. Cross-Plans are not displayed in a hierarchy. I mean, its not visually exposed that it is a sub-plan or that it has a required parent plan. There are only options to "hide" plans or show a message hint "To get this plan you have to have subscription XYZ".

Suggestions & feature requests

Would like to see the CBsubs "product" and "hierarchy" feature in Emerald. Maybe the groups or a parent/child relation can solve this...!? At least more cross-plan pricing options are needed. i.e. add prices on parent plan price.

Последние изменения: 12 Нояб 2017

Метки Emerald 10

Гость
17 Дек 2013 22:10

Any update on this ?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
30 Июль 2014 00:50

What I think now is:

We can add a new standard field to plan restriction rules called PRICE. If you leave it empty, then it is rule for general plan, but if you put price there, It will become an additional option. Somethign like restriction to access forum support section:

+$15.00 - Add support forum access

So if you checkbox, this amount is added to your purchase and this rule becomes active for you.

What do you think?

hakana VIP
Total posts: 425
30 Июль 2014 08:45

iH likedthis aditional price option. i had to create two aditional plans for an adon service.

Sergey
30 Июль 2014 09:27

I'll add it in Emerald 10 since it require some refactoring of existing restriction mechanism. And I'll refactor it as I want to create usage limit parameter per restriction not single in the plan.

pepperstreet VIP
30 Июль 2014 12:56

Sergey So if you checkbox, this amount is added to your purchase and this rule becomes active for you. What do you think?

Sounds even smarter than my initial idea ;) Why not.

Sergey it require some refactoring of existing restriction mechanism...

On the other hand, my basic idea is easier and just completes the existing pricing feature. My idea came from the "reduce price" option. I wondered why there is no opposite!?

Primarily, I did not think of "rules" and "new restrictions". We already have cross-plans with there own restrictions. IMHO it just requires the new pricing option.

Sergey
30 Июль 2014 13:53

pepperstreet IMHO it just requires the new pricing option.

I cannot see how increas price would work depending on other plans.

pepperstreet VIP
30 Июль 2014 18:03

Sergey I cannot see how increas price would work depending on other plans.

But there is already "decrease/reduce" option and logic.
Isn't it the same principle? Just vice versa ...

Sergey
20 Янв 2015 11:19

pepperstreet But not so important if only moderators/admins can see them.

It is visible for everyone.

Please change style in inspector and give to me I'll apply.

pepperstreet Do you enable adv filter for tags?

Not yet. Lets first add soome tags and then we will see how we can create acces to those filters.

pepperstreet Filter on-click works for 1 tag only. So, we have to use the exact same "spelling"! BTW, does it respect upper/lower cases?

When you start typing, you have suggestions. If there is somehting, you just use what is there. Iven if spelling is not good. I can chnage it anytime later in tag manager in backend.

pepperstreet What about an extra Status field and Filter for the same purpose? Any advantages?

Status only have 6 options. I am not sure how I would utilize it. And 2 statuses one with Solved and Accepted and another with planned and roadmap would be confusing. That should be the same status.

Sergey
20 Янв 2015 15:29

Any style that you like. Give me CSS.

Sergey
16 Фев 2015 11:12

PLease remind me later. I have to update Cobalt first on MintJoomla since I have new tag list method there. I can apply styles only after I update.

pepperstreet VIP
02 Нояб 2017 21:26

Sergey PLease remind me later. I have to update Cobalt first on MintJoomla since I have new tag list method there. I can apply styles only after I update.

Just found this topic by accident ;) So, here is your gentle reminder!

Sergey
12 Нояб 2017 05:54

Updated styles. Looks much better now!

Работает на Cobalt