Judah Raine
Total posts: 332
12 Дек 2013 09:16

Hi there, I'm posting here as I saw no activity on emerald forum for 3 months or so :D

I've purchased emerald 9 and installed, and it all seems fine, but I'm now stuck on the 1checkout integration. I see emerald states clearly I need to set up ins...

From what I can gather I need create a return url which points to a script... this is where I'm lost. Do you have an example of a php script and where should it be stored?

I've spent hours going through 2CO stuff and more confused than ever. I'd really appreciate a moment of your time.

Many thanks,

Jude

ps: Hope you are all well...

Последние изменения: 02 Март 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
12 Дек 2013 22:57

Hello,

As you can see in 2CO plan settings we already generated URLs for you.

1 - is the url for return

2 - is the URL for INS. All INS notification have to have the same URL.

Just copy what is in text field.

Judah Raine
13 Дек 2013 21:49

Oops! I looked everywhere else but there. Thank you, and I'm sorry I was such a dork :)

Sergey
16 Дек 2013 05:13

It is ok. Do not hesitate to ask your questions.

Judah Raine
16 Дек 2013 23:59

Hi there, and thank you! What a wonderful component!

I just have one more question - two questions really :) I am looking specifically at the "Become a member now" link as per image below:

First question: Does this remain the same no matter what the plan?

Second question: I would like to change this (so if it's always the same I need to select carefully). I would prefer something like: "Get one now", as users have to already be members in order to add articles anyway, and using "member" will just create confusion.

Where should I look to change this?

Many thanks,

Jude

Sergey
17 Дек 2013 04:43

Yes this is universal text. But link may show different plan sets depending on restrictions.

I would like to change this (so if it's always the same I need to select carefully

Change key CSUBSCRIBENOW in language overrides.

Работает на Cobalt