techutopia
Total posts: 202
08 Сен 2014 13:39

Hi,

I would like a rough idea as to the cost to fully intregrate Kommento or JLex Review ratings into record list displays - in particular the ability to sort records by the overall rating as supplied in user submitted comments.

This would be an extra option in default records sorting on template ... i.e. enable sorting to be by either standard cobalt ratings or other ratings system.

The front-end user "Sort by" ideally would need to then refer to whichever the rating sort is chosen - Default Cobalt, or other rating systems.

If any other users here would be interested in this too, I'd be happy to share the cost! :-)))

I'm undecided as to which review system I will use, so a rough idea of cost is fine.

Thanks,

Dale.

Последние изменения: 30 Июнь 2021

techutopia
08 Сен 2014 13:47

Oh, and displaying the actual current rating on individual items in the records list please. :-) Ta. Dale.

techutopia
08 Сен 2014 14:14

Also I've just noticed that the kommento/JLex ratings when added do not appear to be added to the event notifications so this would be great too. Thanks, Dale.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
09 Сен 2014 01:38

Unfortunately we cannot do that. For this those have to have callbacks.

techutopia
09 Сен 2014 12:18

Thanks Sergey for response.

Forgive my poor knowledge, but can I just manually add callbacks to kommento/JLex code?

Ta.

Dale.

Sergey
11 Сен 2014 01:07

techutopia can I just manually add callbacks to kommento/JLex code?

Yes you can. But that is not all. YOu have to add events on Comment added. And then plugin that will recalculate record comemnts on this event.

techutopia
11 Сен 2014 16:22

Hi,

Sorry, just to clarify ... not quite sure I understand.

I'm not desperate for notifications to be enabled, but, is sorting records in the records list by ratings in JLex Review possible?

Thanks,

Dale.

Sergey
14 Сен 2014 02:28

It is not about notifications. To sort by rating Cobalt records have to have votes and votes_result values filled in DB. But JLex stores шек internaly. To make it work, you need to update those fields in cobalt when new review is added. For that you need in JLex an event to be triggered. Joomla event.

Работает на Cobalt