baijianpeng VIP
Total posts: 239
23 Dec 2017 09:39

Today I met weired problem on Emerald :

I am running Emerald v10.98 on Joomla 3.8.3 on PHP 7.0.25. I set "Alipay" as the gateway to accept payment.

One of my registered users paid today. After the payment successfully send to my Alipay account, his subscription DID NOT activated automatically!

I know this issue only after he wrote to me via email and asked me to activate his subscription for him.

I was very suprised when I got his email, because Emerald had never give me such an embarrassment before! It always will AUTOMATICALLY activate the subscription after a successful payment was made.

Then I checked the "sales" list in my Emerald and noticed that there is no transaction ID at all (see attached screenshot), though I can confirm that the payment is successful because I have got the money in my Alipay account and I can see the "Order ID" of this subscription in my Alipay account.

So Why Emerald stopped working for me?

BTW, I always update my Emerald by install the latest package (bigger one) directly over older version.

Emerald-stopped-receive-alipay-id2

Last Modified: 21 Jan 2018

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
03 Jan 2018 12:14

Is it just a case or it started to behave like this for all subscriptions? Because sometimes weird things may happen. There are number of reasons. It is communication with external server, so some network problems or something else could occure.

baijianpeng VIP
04 Jan 2018 00:59

It seems ALL new subscriptions got similar errors. For example, somebody bought new subscriptions yestoday, though the payment was successful, but Emerald did NOT save those two records into Database. I can not see those two IDs in the table "#__emerald_subscriptions" : in this table, the ID number jumped from 1112 to 1115, there is no 1113 and 1114, which stands for his payments!

I know there should be 1113 and 1114 because I saw these two ID numbers in my Alipay account (on alipay.com website), Alipay had recorded Product ID for those two successful transactions. Why Emerald did not record them?

This bug is driving me crazy because it requires manual creating of new subscriptions.

I had enabled "log" for Emerald, but there is no log file in the "tmp" folder.

Maybe Emerald does not support Joomla 3.8.3 now? Or does not support PHP 7.0.25 ?

If you need details about my server configuration or Joomla settings, please let me know.

Thank you.

Sergey
05 Jan 2018 12:59

There might be hundreds of reasons. One of those Alipay changed API.

Also log have to be here /logs/alipay.txt. Please check it and give me the link if it is there.

baijianpeng VIP
09 Jan 2018 07:43

There is no /logs folder, just /log and /administrator/logs, either of them contains the log file from Emerald.

I can confirm that I had already enabled "log" feature for my Emerald plan.

Why Emerald did not output any log file?

(Yes, there was new subscriptions after I enabled the log feature, and the new subscriptions can not be activated either).

Sergey
21 Jan 2018 07:19

It might be because /logs folder has no permissions to write files. Please clean that folder and set it 777. Check that in configuration.php log parameter points to that folder for logs.