eminveli
Total posts: 1
07 Jul 2019 07:49

Hello everyone I BUY one template with CObalt 8 component but when i try to make new records i see this message

There is no ability to add articles in backend.

This is because add article is the heart of the Cobalt and it is most complex algorithm in Cobalt. It is extremely hard to support the same functionality in Backend and frontend. Especially with our new Audit Trail where every version is saved on edit and ability to restore record after it is deleted. Along with all other features.

To add new article create menu element to section articles list and there you will see add button. You can manage as who can add new articles in content type parameters as who can see this button in section markup template parameters. Or read quick start.

Last Modified: 04 Aug 2019

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
07 Jul 2019 15:07

Yes Cobalt does not allow adding new articles from backend. Only Frontent Submission works for articles. as said in text you quoted you can create Section list type menu item and in markup template it will have submit link. also you can create submit page directly in menu item or there is also submit button type module which you can publish and assign to type you want.

08 Jul 2019 20:32

Yes but i have soccer team for example ant i dont find how to add team or edit :/

03 Aug 2019 17:27

Good question, I'm interested too. I can't add my football team

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
04 Aug 2019 10:21

You should create menu item for submit form to your Cobalt type, or publish submit button module and set up it for your Cobalt type or use markup template in list view of section, it also has submit link.