daviddemarchi
Total posts: 8
19 Mar 2018 01:30

Hwllo im really new to this i was wondering if there is any integration with onesignal push notificacion system or any plug in or action. Exmplae: push this notificacioin is user are members or push this other if they are not memebers.

Last Modified: 16 May 2018

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Apr 2018 13:34

This sounds more like an integration of onesignal with Emerald rather then Emerald with onesignal. It is signal that make action based on Emerald data nтщеemerald make action based on signal data.

Or describe more what you wцфтеюmay be I've got you wrong.

daviddemarchi
13 May 2018 15:08

Hello Sergey, Thank you for writing back.\n\n Im meaning for example being able to send notificacion thru one signal instead of email. Supouse you want to push a mssaive upgrade to a whole segment, achep memebership to a expensive one. Being able to select all cheap suscribers send notification thru push up One signal to let them know about a super deal to upgrade.

Sergey
15 May 2018 04:16

Does one signal extension have an API and ability to addd filters? May it would be good just add fileters to select users of different subscriptions?

daviddemarchi
15 May 2018 16:36

Hello Sergey, Yes they do https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/onesignal-api My idea about this is that email is kind of no longer working on real time the next comming and already here is push up notification in browsers and celphones, I have saw that you have emails notification on your app so a good deal would be use push up notifications for suscribers. The best of this is that onesignal is free. Thank you so much.

Sergey
16 May 2018 11:34

I see. I though one signal is Joomla extension. It is 3d party service. It is not only send notifications, it is also subscribe users to notifications is needed.

I am not sure I could do it. I mean it is doable, and if you find a freelancer I think they can do that integration, but I do not have time for a work like this.