clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
09 Mar 2012 07:53

Please when could we have picture field, really need to test it

thank you

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Official Answer

Gallery field will be most expensive one and cost about 30 USD. There will not be any other field more expensive than that. Unfortunately no evaluation version. Only demo and video. Demo site also will be later.

We will release Gallery in 1 week

clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
09 Mar 2012 09:30

30 USD really good, thank you i'll buy it reaaly need lol

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
09 Mar 2012 23:06

Interesting... single field purchase.

Unlimited usage/domains ? What about update policy ?

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
09 Mar 2012 23:09

I may have ask you already... but what about a single picture field with upload? Will there be any other image related fields? Like "image" for Resources 1.5.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Mar 2012 11:13

Unlimited usage/domains ? What about update policy ?

Yes unlimited domain, unlimited updates.

About simple image field I am not sure. Because Gallery have everything and can work as simple image field as complex, to create another field just for free version would be double half of functionality.

But we will create image field with allow to select image as dropdown from particular category. That field was usefull for different things, not even actually pictures but icons and so one. Also there will be filter for that field. Because there will be fixed amount of pictures, user will be able to search all records with the same picture/icon

23 Apr 2012 20:53

I am trying to get my head around this now...Gallery field only and no image field hm... not sure how this will work in my scenario

I want to create a directory with Image thumbnails leading to the main listing page whichwould contain one primary image and a gallery.... basically like most real estate or car sales directories.

does the gallery have an option to set this up where yoiu have two instances of gallery field and then the first gallery is just a simple single image field that will be displayed as primary image in that content and also the Thumnail link on the blog/list page within that category?

Also a very cool feature in Gallery or Image field would be watermark :)

Sergey
24 Apr 2012 03:10

It display last 3 thumbnail one over another. It can use random images in gallery. This 3 thumbnails are like mini gallery. When you mouse over it animate and unfold thumbnails with little zoom and rotation.

I think it will fit perfectly in to your need.

Sergey
24 Apr 2012 08:30

No probs, guys. Just post your feature requests. And finally you will get it in hands.