clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
24 Sep 2022 06:19

HELLO

COBALT CCK FOR JOOMLA 9 IS GOING TO REBORN :-)

A TEAM IS BUILDING ON THAT

IT IS A SECRET ;-)

Last Modified: 25 May 2023

bazinko VIP
Total posts: 42
22 Oct 2022 12:51

PHP 7.4 End of life November 28 2022 why would you keep it from the community when we all need to upgrade to Joomla 4 I think this is complete BS now I own a worthless lifetime subscription

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
09 Nov 2022 00:13

clowride COBALT CCK FOR JOOMLA 9 IS GOING TO REBORN :-) A TEAM IS BUILDING ON THAT

Salut @clowride , just curious about the future ;) Are you talking about Andi's or Asmuz's plans? Is there any colaboration between them?

asmuz
Total posts: 102
12 Jan 2023 08:27

Hello everybody! The project and its authors had great difficulties (global financial crisis, sanctions, covid, midlife crisis). Now this is a one-man project and I just don't have the strength and motivation to take this big step and post a new version of Cobalt the way I want, and not just update for Joomla 4. But I see that people still need Cobalt and Emerald! And without your help and participation, it will be very difficult for me to carry out my plans.

Therefore, now I want to understand how many people are really waiting for the new version and are ready to support the project financially, morally or help in some other way.

andiamine VIP
Total posts: 295
06 Apr 2023 12:38

JoomCCK (aka Cobalt) alpha release is available, we need help in testing Click here to link...