clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
04 Apr 2019 09:44

Hello i need a field which could display some elements (example : displaying photo, name, short introduction, some title of personal categories). why a field because i need to use in module (smartslider) or template. is it possible ? thank you

Last Modified: 05 Apr 2019

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
05 Apr 2019 06:35

clowride (example : displaying photo, name, short introduction, some title of personal categories).

Where is that information from?

clowride VIP
05 Apr 2019 07:15

hello Sergey and thank you From easysocial or jomsocial, with the nextendweb team (smartslider) we would like to use avatar ou any easysocial / jomsocial informations( based on id field ou key) on a cobalt cck slide for smartslider. currently we can only use id of cobalt field (impossible to display author for example) We met the same problem with irenecore team. they have a powerfull integration with cobalt (rich snippets, meta data, etc) but some rich snippets require author, when we use cobalt author it is ok but when we use easysocial author it doesnt work. thank you again

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
05 Apr 2019 12:57

clowride hello Sergey and thank you From easysocial or jomsocial, with the nextendweb team (smartslider) we would like to use avatar ou any easysocial / jomsocial informations( based on id field ou key) on a cobalt cck slide for smartslider. currently we can only use id of cobalt field (impossible to display author for example) We met the same problem with irenecore team. they have a powerfull integration with cobalt (rich snippets, meta data, etc) but some rich snippets require author, when we use cobalt author it is ok but when we use easysocial author it doesnt work. thank you again

As I remember Select field (maybe others too) allows to get values from SQL Source, will not it work for you? I think you will be able to run SQL query to get values from EasySocial and then create custom template for field to get needed design.

clowride VIP
05 Apr 2019 15:05

Giorgi625 As I remember Select field (maybe others too) allows to get values from SQL Source, will not it work for you? I think you will be able to run SQL query to get values from EasySocial and then create custom template for field to get needed design.> Giorgi625

Hello and thank you for your mail we tried but we need some elements (avatar, name/speudo : ok) but if want to display 1 personal section under the avatar we met problem.