pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
22 Mar 2012 10:53

Just curious about the new price policy. Since you are listing some commercial fields on mintjoomla... i wonder about the "crooked amounts" ;-) If US$ is the main currency, it looks really strange! My advice, keep it very simple and rounded. Full $ or EUR. No decimal place. Not 10 different price tags... each item in one field category could have the same price tag. etc.

If currency conversion is automated... i would suggest a manual setting. Even if prices differ.

Will there be all-in-one packages ?

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
22 Mar 2012 23:01

My advice, keep it very simple and rounded.

We could do that and this is like you said. Actual price is rounded like $5, $3, $7. But we have 17% tax applied that is why it shows decimals.

If US$ is the main currency, it looks really strange!

What is strange about this? You think it should be EUR?

Not 10 different price tags... each item in one field category could have the same price tag. etc. In fields category you see fields from all other fields categories. That is why price different. Not only that. We want to make price minimal. If we make price the same in each category, then we have to level that price by most expensive field. For instance we have

field 1 - $5

field 2 - $7

field 3 - $5

We cannot level it all to $5 because then we lose on field which is more expensive. And we cannot level it all to $7 because it will overcharge other more simple fields.

We have individual field price, to make total price minimal. Simple and more popular fields cost less and complicated, rarely used cost more. I think it is fair regarding customers.

Not 10 different price tags... each item in one field category could have the same price tag. etc.

If currency conversion is automated... i would suggest a manual setting. Even if prices differ.

Please describe.

Not 10 different price tags... each item in one field category could have the same price tag. etc.

Will there be all-in-one packages ?

Later yes we do plan one package. Although just now I realized that there is no sense to make it later. Because it is now, when all our most important customers try to get staff.

When we finish upload all fields we will provide coupon for our customers with 50% discount.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
27 Apr 2012 09:54

We could do that and this is like you said. Actual price is rounded like $5, $3, $7. But we have 17% tax applied that is why it shows decimals.

Thats the strangest part... for visiters and potential customers it looks weired. I don´t know about your legal stuff and rules... but I would suggest to show rounded and simple prizes to the users.

BTW, why is your tax applied... and on purchase my own tax AGAIN?!?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
29 Apr 2012 00:26

BTW, why is your tax applied... and on purchase my own tax AGAIN?!?

No only one tax is applied. Actually you pay exactly how much it displays.