pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
20 Apr 2012 05:18

Hello,

just curious if there will be a new MJ Assistant for file info and download, or if you stay with an online download section.

At the moment there is no backend information on fields and their release number. Since fields are no J! plugins anymore... would you mind to display the version number in field manager or field edit screen? (like you do with Cobalt in "About..."

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
20 Apr 2012 06:58

At the moment there is no backend information on fields and their release number.

You can check field version in backend extension manager. It is installation of type files.

At the moment there is no backend information on fields and their release number.

ust curious if there will be a new MJ Assistant for file info and download,

Would be nice to have one. But I think unless we finish with stabilizing Cobalt and all planned features we not even think about it.

pepperstreet VIP
02 Jun 2012 17:58

Thanks for adding the file version info in ABOUT page. But isn't it redundant info ;-) Now, that we know the extension type is "file"... a simple link to the pre-filtered extension-manager listing would be enough. Oh, can it be pre-filtered by URL? Maybe i am silken by Resources and Cobalt.

Sergey
03 Jun 2012 07:05

Not everyone can easily discover files versions in Joomla.

BTW, as soon as we launch new mintjoomla site we will add Joomla update system. Of course it will not be possible to update paid field but at least Joomla will tell what updates are available.

pepperstreet VIP
03 Jun 2012 20:54

Not everyone can easily discover files versions in Joomla.

Yes. Me, too!

New Site? Did you find a new creative staff member... Cobalt pages should be tinted in blue with cool eye-catching teaser/banner ;-)

BTW, we did not finish our skype chat about logo and corporate design. Is this "position" still available? ;-) Maybe we will find an acceptable solution for both sides. I guess, Cobalt should be ready and stable in all means – technically and visually.

Sergey
04 Jun 2012 07:47

It is still open issue. I found one icon maker how made icon for Disqus (the one you see on main page while not loged in) and for other famos companies. his price is $2000 an I con :) So your offer now looks much more attractive than before :)

Sergey
09 Jun 2012 07:23

Now I dream of icon like disqus size still with this cube and Co7 embossing on it but the back side is not yet finished and on top of the cube ongoing construction process like they build high building. There is a crane, workers pure fresh concrete into shapes, some prepare still wires for next step. Something like this. And Co 7 is like architectural thing. Build with glass and aluminum frames :))