Hello, just did some tests with ReadAlso field and selection from multiple types. I assume I have set the right parameters... but I am not able to choose from different types. The field parameter is labeled Types plus current one. There is a multi-select and I have chosen multiple types. The same user/author has records in these types:
- But the submission form shows records of the current type only?
- Is it necessary to have the types in 1 section?
- Does the parameter have any effect/impact at all?
Some other things I've noticed:
- The current record can be selected in mode "PopUp" and "AutoComplete"?! Checkbox and MultiSelect hide the current record.
- Ordering: I can't keep the manual order from my selection. Why?
- Ordering: Would be nice to have a drag and drop to change order manually. (like Cobalt fields, Emerald Plans/Groups list)
- Ordering parameter has a confusing tooltip:
"Order will work only for Author's and Visitor's lists. In other cases automatic best ordering method will be used"
Can you explain, please?