I think, I have mentioned this before in another topic/comment "Cobalt article as an extended user profile"... apart from that more complex topic, this template feature might be interesting for any other user. So, it deserve a separate topic ;)
Issue(s) & current limitation
- User's homepage list template is always the same as regular section list
- not possible to have a special layout for owner (i.e. dashboard, very simple list for management CRUD)
- owner and viewer cannot have a total different view
- Section list template parameter for User's homepage. (Personalize or templates tab?)
- Or is it a part/task of the markup template?
- Distinguish the viewer: Is it the owner or a visiter? Different templates/contexts would allow to load different modules.