pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
18 Jul 2014 17:32

Hello, just noticed the slightly wrong location of the Emerald "Download subscription" parameters. Currently they are at the bottom of the first tab called "form".

gallery_em_download_subscription

Since those parameters restrict access to download, it should be located in the respective Emerald tab. Like all other Emerald stuff, IMHO.

gallery_field_em_tab

Last Modified: 21 Jul 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
21 Jul 2014 00:43

Tha location is corect. becaue Emerald tab is related to fields general. To actions related to all fields. And this one is specific to only this field.

pepperstreet VIP
21 Jul 2014 01:50

Sergey ... And this one is specific to only this field.

Your decision anyway. But I still can't agree from user's point of view. ;)

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
21 Jul 2014 05:04

May be Emerald tab is good place, but those settings are not dynamic. I mean if I mode it there I have to load it dynamicaly on field type changes. But since it is in the other tab, user may never discover that there is something there.

pepperstreet VIP
21 Jul 2014 17:27

Sergey I mean if I mode it there I have to load it dynamicaly on field type changes.

I see. I thought it is just a layout task. I mean, just a question of bootstrap markup etc.

But since it is in the other tab, user may never discover that there is something there.

Maybe. But if a user really uses Emerald... and looks for Emerald restrictions... he obviously will have to click the "Emerald tab". Actually the right way to place and find the parameters.