pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
21 Mar 2014 16:10

The Cobalt forum is very cool, but I am still looking for my personal workflow and optimal search behavior.
One thing I want to do most often, and is missing:

• Looking at MY topics, which have NEW Events.

Is there any chance to make it work like this? Combine those two "views/filters" in one go?
That would be my favorite feature. Please, correct me if I miss something obvious...

EDIT: Moved to C8 category and turned into Idea/Feature request.

Last Modified: 10 May 2016

Tags Cobalt 9

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
24 Mar 2014 06:56

No, unortunately it is not possible right now.

pepperstreet VIP
24 Mar 2014 16:10

Sergey No, unortunately it is not possible right now.

Too bad.

And what about WITH NEW EVENTS for the current category? The category title/header and its notification bubble has a link to "ALL NEW EVENTS". Which is a bit confusing i.e.:

The forum shows 64 new events. So, the link to ALL NEW EVENTS makes sense.

But if I go to "General Category", which has only "3", the link does also lead to ALL NEW EVENTS!? The same link is used in MY-MENU.

Bildschirmfoto 2014-03-24 um 17.00.37

Is it possible to have NEW EVENTS list, but filtered by correct category?

Sergey
25 Mar 2014 07:08

Then my topics, Whatched, Comented, ... all have to be only for current category. But this is global user menu. Shows only totals.

pepperstreet VIP
27 Mar 2014 02:05

pepperstreet But if I go to "General Category", which has only "3", the link does also lead to ALL NEW EVENTS!?

In the first place i wanted to show the right category count (3) in relation to the wrong link on that notification "bubble". It links to all 64 events AND the notification center view. Which "feels wrong" to me.

Sergey all have to be only for current category.

Actually, it could work this way. At least from the "current location" point of view it would make a lot of sense. Maybe it should have an option to work like this?

I also understand, the menu is a whole section menu. The label is "My Forum". So, it can also be viewed from a "global" perspective.

pepperstreet VIP
11 Oct 2015 23:15

Any chance for Cobalt 9 ? ;)

pepperstreet VIP
09 May 2016 08:07

pepperstreet

Any chance for Cobalt 9 ? ;)

Just a gentle reminder on this topic and Cobalt v9 ;)

Sergey
10 May 2016 05:44

Thank you.