You may have heared about the project "Joomla AJAX Interface". Meant for J! Modules and Plugins. It is included in J!3.2 core. Also available for J!25 as separate download.
I really would like to see this technique in Cobalt Records module. Any chance? Due to my limited knowledge i can't create this myself… sorry. Any help and thoughts are much appreciated.
- Latest articles (events, news ticker, etc.)
- User XYZ submitted a job
- User XYZ submitted a proposal
- What's going on… What's Up?
- What's happening currently...
Triggers (if possible):
- manual task (update/refresh button),
- automatic time-interval?!
- Cobalt event on section activity, submissions, edits? In Real-time?
In other words, it is something like a reduced "activity-stream". But focused on Cobalt articles. I think it does not collide with Notifications feature. It has different purposes and templatable appearance… and it might be visible to the public.