Found some issues with the following module layouts:
Default / General
- Show Article items YES, max 5 items. But no articles are listed!?
parameter in module backend:
- There is a bare, linked SectionName. But it does link to the frontpage. Shouldn´t it link to the section list? Or even better: Open the DropDown itself? The bootstrap SPLIT variant in a navbar is not user-friendly. Hard to know, that there are TWO different links.
- very tiny arrow on the right. Only clicking that small arrow opens a submenu in Bootstrap style.
Since BS menus require an item to open the dropmenu on click, I would suggest to:
A.) open menu on first SectionName, add SectionLink as extra item, maybe followed by separator
B.) use BS Buttongroup with Split. Left side is Link to Section, right side opens Dropdown
C.) Submenu drop direction. Could you add the different menu directions that are available in bootstrap? Otherwise submenus might get out of sight. There are left, right and up, AFAIK.
D.) Module Parameter: Show Section YES/NO. Not sure how to deal with that...? BS menu needs always a trigger link. So, YES is mandatory.
- Upper Section Name has no link to section list?!
- Suggestion: default icons are way too small, and not suitable. Should be closed/open folders. Or simpler symbols. BS Icons?
- Suggestion: jQuery replacement! Maybe keep MooTree as Alt layout? (i.e. see FuelUX Tree, there is also a BootstrapTree project, also found 2 Trees on Bootsnipp, or other jQuery plugins? Joomla JUI comes with jQuery TreeSelectMenu for MenuAssignment)
- AJAX error was solved, removed my screenshots :)
- added more screenshots for other layouts!
- new text formatting, due to new Cobalt forum