andiamine VIP
Total posts: 295
29 Sep 2012 09:36

Joomla! 3.0 is out now :D , i'm happy for that !

cobalt templates will be responsive too ? as in the new Joomla!

Here all new features : - Incorporation of Bootstrap into a jui media package. - A new responsive administrator template Isis and interface. - A new frontend template Protostar built using Bootstrap and updated accessible template called Beez3 - PostgreSQL Driver. You will be able to run Joomla 3.0 sites using the PostgreSQL database. - PHP Memcached Driver

Use of JFeed for feed management rather than SimplePie - Installation of language packages directly from the extension manager - Guest user group present by default - Saving blank articles allowed - New administrator statistics module - Update TinyMCE to version 3.5.6 - Continued clean up of older unused code, files and database fields and - tables and improved standardization of tables. - Improvements to Smart Search - Extensive work on code style standardisation and consistency - Unit testing in the CMS - Updated system tests in the CMS

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

andiamine VIP
29 Sep 2012 09:37

i will dedicate some days to learn bootstrap and less frameworks :D

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
29 Sep 2012 11:58

Good news. Although I do not think is is really stable. It is calmed stable but I think it is not :) I am sure it will take another 2 month to be really stable.

i will dedicate some days to learn bootstrap and less frameworks

Those are great! You gonna love them.

andiamine VIP
29 Sep 2012 12:51

i think know the new Cobalt 8 will use JQuery ??

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
30 Sep 2012 17:07

Mootools is very limited as we know,

actually, i dont know about the "fact" that Mootools is "very limited", but of course i am also not a professional programmer. :)

I would refer to a nicely written article on http://jqueryvsmootools.com/ to see a good comparison and explanation of the different approach and target of each framework, but anyway this is not the place to discuss this.. :D