jimie VIP
Total posts: 531
11 Sep 2017 06:45

Hello,

Your problem seems to be cause by your template, does it works when you use default joomla template ( Protostar ) ?

Rgds

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
11 Sep 2017 09:33

Where is here Easysocial?

This problem is caused by your joomla tempalte. I had problem like this because I used Joomla tempalte on Bootstrap 3, and Cobalt tempaltes are based on bootstrap 2.

You need to change joomla template or fully recreate Cobalt templates. I have done second and it is hard and takes much time, but if you want modern responsive template you must do so. from BS3 templates mostly optimized to use with Cobalt area Joomlart templates.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
13 Sep 2017 01:42

Well-known JS/CSS conflict. There are some fixes by JavaScript (for instance included in Joomlart T3 framework)... But I would suggest to fix it by some lightweight and easy custom CSS rules!
I remember I have answered a similar question in the forum, but I can't recall the topic at the moment. Until then...

Here is a very quick and dirty rule, which has a global effect. It might already help you out:

*[data-toggle='tooltip'], *[rel^="tooltip"], .hasTooltip {
display: inline-block !important;
}

I would need a look at your page source to create a more specific rule, so it is applied to certain elements only.

pepperstreet VIP
21 Sep 2017 13:28

Finally found my older comment on the same issue ;)

Cobalt buttons dissapear after once they get used

Giorgi625 VIP
22 Sep 2017 08:57

What do you think to Collect all this problems with BS2 and BS3 incompatibility and get one topic for documentation? I noticed also problem with Modals while using Attach exsisting feature in relation field.

pepperstreet VIP
22 Sep 2017 19:26

Giorgi625 What do you think to Collect all this problems with BS2 and BS3 incompatibility and get one topic for documentation?

Good idea. Maybe we can start with a separate topic in the forum? Then transfer and format into a docs article...

I noticed also problem with Modals while using Attach exsisting feature in relation field.

Have noticed your comment/topic, but had no time to give it a try. I would have to know your template/framework etc. to re-create the issue and to see it in action.

Giorgi625 VIP
22 Sep 2017 19:40

pepperstreet

Giorgi625 What do you think to Collect all this problems with BS2 and BS3 incompatibility and get one topic for documentation?

Good idea. Maybe we can start with a separate topic in the forum? Then transfer and format into a docs article...

I noticed also problem with Modals while using Attach exsisting feature in relation field.

Have noticed your comment/topic, but had no time to give it a try. I would have to know your template/framework etc. to re-create the issue and to see it in action.

Yes I have updated my post with new link to that problem and if Sergey will tell me which file is dedicated to that function I will try to solve it. But as I saw for modals for other features like, change author or select moderator are used files from directory library/mint/... so it is not easy to just override them and editing will be lost on every update. So we must find other solution for this.

We can also add information about that bootstrap 3 does not have multilevel dropdown which is used in version control, if you remember my topic here http://www.mintjoomla.com/support/community-forum/user-item/4656-giorgi625/48-cobalt-8/7452-audit-does-not-work.html

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
26 Sep 2017 13:10

pepperstreet Good idea. Maybe we can start with a separate topic in the forum? Then transfer and format into a docs article...

Remember Mintjoomla docs are open github project in Markdown format. Anyone can contribute.