gracemckay VIP
Total posts: 2
09 Feb 2017 14:57

using latest joomla, latest Emerald--10RC, Gantry Helium template. the control panel looks like this on desktop emerald-Screenshot_1

The first row of text is not displaying correctly. Can you suggest the fix for this?

Last Modified: 10 Feb 2017

Tags Emerald 10

gracemckay VIP
Total posts: 2
09 Feb 2017 22:43

so like many questions, they resolve themselves. The display problem seems to have been caused by the template we had chosen. We have reverted to Emerald9 and a Rockettheme Gantry 4 template, and we now have a good-looking display. Thanks!

As I explore Emerald, I expect I will have a ton of questions, so see you next time!

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
10 Feb 2017 00:34

gracemckay Emerald 10RC, Gantry Helium template

Hello, seems to be a minor CSS issue with GANTRY 5.
Thanks for reporting the issue.

We have reverted to Emerald9 and a Rockettheme Gantry 4 template, and we now have a good-looking display

Alternatively, for best compatibility you might also assign the default Protostar template to all Emerald (admin) menuitems. Pretty neat and underrated feature in Joomla core.
Personal advice: Protostar can get too narrow if you have sidebars with modules. I would recommend to enable the "fluid" template style parameter.
Besides, any Template that makes use of Joomla core Bootstrap v2 CSS should work fine.
Unfortunately, many template frameworks add and mix their own CSS.

Hope this helps.