VBEnrico87 VIP
Total posts: 3
24 Jul 2017 10:45

Hi,

I have an issue with action_emerald.j3.group.v.9.14.zip. I use hikashop to sell subrsciption so I added two actions in my plan:

• Hikashop integration
  • Change user group

This is the setting: Group to assign on successful subscription Subscriber Remove from group after subscription finishes Yes

There is also "Group to assign after subscription expires: Registered"

The issue is that after subcription expires user grup assigned are both "registered" and "subscriber" but should be only registered. How can I solve it? Thanks for your attention.

Regards, Enrico

Last Modified: 12 Oct 2017

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
09 Aug 2017 23:56

VBEnrico87 The issue is that after subcription expires user grup assigned are both "registered" and "subscriber" but should be only registered.

Hello Enrico,
to my knowledge the actions are triggered on user's login/access.
Did you check by expire date only? Or did you try to login with the subscriber account?
A login/access attempt might make a difference.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Aug 2017 13:31

VBEnrico87 There is also "Group to assign after subscription expires: Registered"

You do not need this. User is not moved to group subscriber from registered on success subscription. User is added to Subscriber group without being deleted from Registered group. So when you set Remove from group that is enough. User will be removed from Subscriber but will stay in Registered.

But if set remove from Registered group on success subscription, then yes, you have to set registered group when expired.

Anyway, please, make shure this user have no other subscriptions. check with only one subscription. Because if user have other let's say active subscription B where he also allowed to be Subscriber he will stay Subscriber when subscription A expires.

VBEnrico87 VIP
15 Sep 2017 07:23

pepperstreet Did you check by expire date only? Or did you try to login with the subscriber account?

Thanks for your answer, I tried by login because yes, actions are triggered on user's login/access. So when user subscribes the group change from registred to subcribed but when it expires the group are both registered and subscriber.

Sergey But if set remove from Registered group on success subscription, then yes, you have to set registered group when expired.

Hi Sergey, sorry for my late answer. Registred group is assigned after expires but the "Remove from group after subscription finishes" which is set to yes, doesn't work so I have an expired user with groups assigned registred and subscriber. I attach some screenshot, level access and emerald plan settings. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3mEo0FXNUUfTVl1WlZhQlhaUTA

I really need to solve this issue cause our business is all based on subscriptions and now we have no control of active and exipred subcription.

Thanks for your attention. Regards, Enrico

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
21 Sep 2017 14:15

First of all I would suggect not to remove user from registered group. This doe snot change anything but might lead to potential problems. Also most probably group subscriber is a child of registered. That can cause even more problems if you delete user from regisrtered group.

I have run a test.

1. Create group test under registered group.
  2. create plan with change action to chat group and delete from the same group on expire YES
  3. Assigne subscription tu user.
  4. Brouwser refresh with that user

GROUP ADDED SUCCESS

1. Edit subscription and change expiration date to yesterday.
  2. Browser refresh with that user

GROUP UNASSIGNED SUCCESS

So everything working fine.

VBEnrico87 VIP
12 Oct 2017 12:47

Thankyou Sergey,

with this settings everything works!

Best regards, Enrico