tofty VIP
Total posts: 54
21 Nov 2016 06:50

Hello,

On the list views of varying kinds, in varying list styles, there are headings at the top of the list.

Feast-for-Freedom-Food-Labels

In this picture, you can see it where it says "Title". When there are more things set to display in this view, there will be more titles.

Is there a way of hiding them all? Or a way of hiding only some of them? Or of changing the words that are used? So instead of "Title", I could change it to "Ingerdients."

Thank you.

Thora

Last Modified: 25 Nov 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
21 Nov 2016 10:30

Please look in template parameters. Go to edit Section, then click gear icon with list template name.

tofty VIP
22 Nov 2016 02:52

Hi Sergey,

I went to that part, and could not find anywhere to change the table headers, or hide them. I see where you can hide the actual field, which I've done lots, but I can't see where to change / hide that header. In the picture above it is specifically the word "Title" that I'm wanting to edit or hide on this list view (and pretty much every list view I have on my site).

Thora

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
24 Nov 2016 11:59

There is template called table. That one has this prameter. Default template with is also like table does not have it. Table is a part of advanced package.

tofty VIP
25 Nov 2016 05:22

Hi Sergey,

Thank you. This "table" version worked great, and I was much more easily able to customize my list.

Thora