Gixia VIP
Total posts: 14
29 Sep 2016 14:00

Hello,

sry in advence for my bad english, i will try to make understand you my problem :)

I downloaded Emerald + Action hikashop 3 days ago, but i dont understand how to make work this plugin. When i install the plugin (Found here), i cant find it in my plugin, but in extension manager, in find it as a "file" and i cant use alone cause nothing apears in any plugin or setting anywhere in joomla, hikashop or Emerald.

I found help documentation here to create one action, but, 2 problems with this doc:

1 - The link who explain what are Emerald Action is dead 2 - I can see screenshots showing settings, i searched everywhere in joomla, hikashop, Emerald, backend, front end, i didnt found this setting panel.

My conclusion:

I think Action Hikashop have to work with another plugin as "Action plans" or "Base action", i dont know, but i think one plugin is missing to make apears Action - Hikashop somewhere.

Maybe im wrong, can you tell me how can i link one hikashop product to Emerald plan plz ?

Last Modified: 21 Jun 2023

Gixia VIP
29 Sep 2016 14:23

Ok sry i work on this problem since 2 days ago, i just found solution :/

When i make a website for a customer, i create a administration panel in front end for him where he can write news articles for the website. But i dont want him to make mistakes, so i display: none many options of the article edit panel width a little CSS code.

But ... when i make this CSS, i dont know why, i have wrote : .nav-tabs {display: none;} so, in the plan edition panel, the sub menu was disabled :/

Now my CSS code is : #adminForm .nav-tabs {display: none;}, so i can see the edit plan sub menu :D

Its too stupid mistake :(

Sry

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
30 Sep 2016 01:43

Hello, thanks for writing in english!

Gixia .nav-tabs {display: none;} so, in the plan edition panel, the sub menu was disabled :/

Indeed, that rule is too basic and common.
It's very likely that it has an impact on many other elements on your site.

Now my CSS code is : #adminForm .nav-tabs {display: none;}, so i can see the edit plan sub menu :D

Specificity rules! Always inspect the site source and try to find a useful parent element.

Its too stupid mistake :(

No problem. We never stop learning, don't we?! ;)

Gixia VIP
21 Oct 2016 13:11

Thx you, yeah it was just a careless mistake :)

killersmile
Total posts: 121
26 Aug 2022 12:37

Awesome site i love it keep posting more! Click here

dordle12
Total posts: 11
21 Jun 2023 09:49

Thank you for your generous contribution. Excellent article. I came discovered your blog and wanted to express how much I like reading your postings. In any case, I'll subscribe to your feed and hope to hear from you soon. Thank you very much for the excellent information. You can play : fall guys to relax, or pass the time!