GillianT VIP
Total posts: 16
06 Mar 2018 16:18

Hi support,

I have installed the google analytics tracking plugin ecommece. As long as I see the plugin is collecting more transactions than the real ones processed. Can you clarify why is this actually happen? Thanks.

Last Modified: 04 Apr 2018

GillianT VIP
07 Mar 2018 09:37

How long takes vip support to answer? Just asking because this issue it is a little bit urgent. Thanks

GillianT VIP
12 Mar 2018 17:32

Hello,

I need urgent help please. I paid the VIP membership to know if someone could help me

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Apr 2018 11:24

GillianT Hi support,

I have installed the google analytics tracking plugin ecommece. As long as I see the plugin is collecting more transactions than the real ones processed. Can you clarify why is this actually happen? Thanks.

The interface that Google offers is very simple and does not check for double submissions.

It work this way. When user complte transaction, special JS code is added to the page. If user update this page or bookmark it, every time he loads it, it will send new data to Google. There is not way around it. So Google is not у very relayble means of sales analytics. Unless you build your app around this service of course, which is not the case. We simply use basic API.