illusioninfotech VIP
Total posts: 35
27 Jul 2016 14:49

Hi, I have installed fress J 3.6. after installed Cobalt 8 Everything with Media Pack and Advanced Templates + Gallery Pack. See Installation folder screensho.

I have go following issues. Screenshots attached accordingly.

Now, as i have read some one on Forum to use the presvious version Cobalt 8 with other previous versions of other extensions unless the issues get resoved? I am running on very short notice to develop this site, so please suggest me if i should go with earlier version.

To tell you, i already tested previous Version and it running fine with some issues that can be resolved.

Cobalt8CCkinstallation.JPG

community component.JPG

installations.JPG

after Gallery pack.JPG

Last Modified: 06 Aug 2016

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
27 Jul 2016 15:28

Hello illusioninfotech, Cobalt download package will be updated tomorrow.
Watch for release date and/or newer version than 8.716
The new release should be Joomla 3.6.0 compatible.

Thanks for your report and patience.

illusioninfotech VIP
30 Jul 2016 15:41

Hi pepperstreet, How are you?

well, as you suggested, i have downloaded the new 8.716 Version and configured it on a fresh j 3.6 version. congradulations! the team has done a great job and most of the issues has been corrected.

though the p/community/com_cobalt, Component not found. message is still persist.

please can you point me out, if i am missing any step or how can we resolve the issue.

community component.JPG

Also,

as i cant develope the site online due to multiple testing and server requests, i am trying the new 8.716 version on j3.6 on my local server. in the Online website, gallery is working fine but on the Local server, in Pop up window, the gallery image does not show.

image not found.JPG

i tried the forum before putting you this question, i did not recieve any proper solution.

its a great extesnion, and I am working on a very short deadline to develope this site. your some help can really save my day!

thanks

illusioninfotech VIP
01 Aug 2016 07:55

Hi, there is nothing related in Documentaion. also, in Forum. Need some Technical help. Can anyone even respond?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
02 Aug 2016 05:27

I was tring to identify component load problem but unfortunately I cannot reproduce it. Could you eneable debug mode and see in gebug log, there should be error trace stack. I need it to find out where error is originated.

Regarding images, try to reupdaoad images. Maybe original files got lost or was deleted.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
04 Aug 2016 03:58

illusioninfotech though the p/community/com_cobalt, Component not found. message is still persist. please can you point me out, if i am missing any step or how can we resolve the issue.

Please, read on here. As far as I can tell, it is a Joomla core issue. Even in 3.6.1
No matter if you install latest Cobalt 8.719.

I guess, we have to wait for the this "PR". It is not ready for the public, yet.

illusioninfotech VIP
04 Aug 2016 15:02

Hi pepperstreet,

thanks for update.

i will wait until the issues has been solved with joomla.